Teltonika RUT240 3G+4G+4GX Modem Router
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700 MHz LTE with full Next-G fallback
- Supports Optus 4G+ 700 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- Supports Vodafone 4G+ 850 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- 3x LAN, 1x WAN 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n WiFi 2X2 MIMO
- 9 to 36 Vdc Molex connector with 240 Vac power supply
- Can be powered by 24 Vdc Passive PoE Injector
- Dynamic DNS, DHCP Relay, Web filters
- 2x Removable Cellular Antennas, 2x WiFi antennas
- SMS Config & Ping reboot
- Dual SIM (standard size) with carrier failover.
- Telstra.Corp and Private APNs fully functional
- Now includes mounting flanges as standard.
This is a product for IT professionals. While Teltonika offer support for faults, we do not offer general assistance with features or setup. If you do not have the appropriate technical skill we would encourage you to look into alternative brands such as Netgear for residential users, and Comset for technical users.
Providing a high speed wireless 3G/4G mobile broadband solution with enhanced features for network connection reliability the RUT240 Compact 4G router is ideal for use in a wide range of applications and industries including: Wind Energy, Utilities, Transportation, Small Business, Construction, ATM, Field Service and so much more.
The RUT240 has been redesigned from the ground up to match compliance requirements set by the ACMA, along with operator certifications from Telstra and others. Given the small population of Australia, the consequence is that there's a smaller number of users to help us detect software bugs. Outstanding issues are listed below:
- DHCP Relay over Telstra.Corp IPWAN
- OSPF not operating correctly
|Connection Specifications||Hardware Specifications|
|WiFi:||IEEE 802.11/b/g/n Wi-Fi standards||Weight:||125g|
|Ethernet:||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u / 1x LAN 1x WAN 10/100 Mbps port||Dimensions:||83 x 74 x 25mm (H x W x D)|
|2G:||900/1800 MHz||Power Input:||100-240 Vac > 9 Vdc wall adapter|
|3G DC-HSPA+:||850/900/2100 MHz||Input Voltage:||9-30 Vdc|
|4G LTE Cat-4:||FDDQ B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 MHz||TDD: B38/B40/B41|