Comset CM210A-W Industrial WiFi Modem/Router
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700MHz LTE with full Next-G fallback
- 850/900/1900/2100 DC-HSPA+ 3G
- 700/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 LTE 4G
- Built-in 4G industrial cellular module and two SIM card slots
- Auto-dial feature, keep alive link
- 4G failover for fixed line broadband connections
- Rapid service deployment applications
- Suports DNS proxy and Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
- VPN (PPTP,L2TP, IPSec, GRE, Tunnel), SNMP
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps
- I/O port terminal blocks for DTU.
- The SMS function is purely to control digital IO.
The Comset CM210A-W is an industrial grade 3G/4G/4GX LTE WiFi Modem Router with download speeds of up to 150 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps. It is one of the few routers on the Australian market that support band B28 (700MHz)*. The Comset CM210A-W is designed to suit Australian conditions. It supports the latest LTE Advanced CAT4 technology that performs fast and reliable data communication. It enables users to quickly create a secure and fast wireless network. It features built-in WiFi N300 with speeds of up to 300 Mbps, dual SIM card slots for backup redundancy, two Ethernet LAN ports or one LAN port and one WAN port for fixed internet connection, as well as a GPIO with two digital input and one digital output. Other features include VPN IPSEC, L2TP, Open VPN, PPTP (Client and Server) to establish a secure and reliable connection over the 3G/4G network. The durable and rugged design makes the CM210A-W the router of choice for remote harsh environments. The compact design, easy integration and rich built-in features make it suitable for a wide range of industrial M2M applications, including industrial automation, building automation, smart metering, security, surveillance, transportation, marine, health, mining and environmental monitoring.