Comset CM685T-W Industrial 3G, Next-G & 4G WiFi Modem/Router
- 850/900/1900/2100 DC-HSPA+ 3G
- 800/900/1800/2100/2600 LTE 4G
- Built-in 4G industrial cellular module and SIM card slot
- Auto-dial feature, keep alive link
- 4G failover for fixed line broadband connections
- Two CM685 can backup each other if one unit fails
- Rapid service deployment applications
- VPN (PPTP,L2TP, IPSec, GRE, Tunnel), SNMP
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps
- I/O port terminal blocks for DTU
- 12mth warranty.
One of the only industrial modem & router units capable of falling back from all Australian 4G networks back to full speed DC-HSPA+ 3G, including Telstra Next-G network. The unit's incredible chipset provides quadband GSM (2G), quadband UMTS (3G), and pentaband LTE Cat-3 (4G). Running Linux with 8MB of useable flash memory, this modem is accessible via SSH/Telnet for user programming & custom applications. The Comset CM685T-W Router is a new generation 4G LTE WiFi Modem Router with download speeds of up to 100Mbps. The CM685T-W is one of the few routers on the Australian market capable of falling back to 3G on Telstra's 850MHz, and Optus and Vodafone's 900MHz bands. The CM685T-W is designed to suit Australian conditions. Ideal for a wide range of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications requiring fast and reliable data communication. The durable and rugged design makes the CM685T-W the router of choice for remote harsh environments. The compact design, easy integration and rich built-in features make the CM685T-W suitable for a wide range of industrial M2M applications, including industrial automation, building automation, smart metering, security, surveillance, health, mining and environmental monitoring.