- High quality connector
- 30cm of RG174 cable
- Suits most ZTE mobile phones and NetComm gateway routers
Automatic Price Breaks
The price listed for this item is for a quantity of 1-24 units. Prices will automatically incur a bulk-buy discount during checkout depending on quantity ordered. For large orders please contact our team to arrange a quote.
- 25-49 units = 10% Discount
- 50-74 units = 15% Discount
- 75-99 units = 20% Discount
- 100-249 units = 24% Discount
- 250-499 units = 29% Discount
- 500-999 units = 33% Discount
- +1000 units = 37% Discount
Product image representative only, for exact dimensions and/or specification please contact us for a copy of the CAD drawing.
What does a patch lead do?
Some antenna cables terminate with a SMA Male connection, instead of a more common female 'FME' connector. To plug an antenna into your phone or wireless modem, you need a short cable that acts as a conversion from the SMA connector to the device-specific connector that will plug into the antenna port on your device.
[collapse title="Insertion Loss"]
This cable has been tested and exhibits average cable loss of 0.63dB over full band 694-2700MHz.
Please enquire for test report.