NetComm NTC-140W Industrial 3G+4G Modem
- Penta-band LTE & UMTS, with full DCHSPA+
- Embedded Linux with SDK available
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 802.11n WiFi with 2X2 MIMO
- Integrated GPS with SMA Female connector
- 2x SMA Female 3G/4G external antenna connectors
- 2x RP-SMA Female WiFi external antenna connectors
- Ignition Sense for vehicle applications
- Terminal block IO interface
- DDNS, DHCP Relay, VPN, Modbus, RIP, Port Forward, DMZ, etc
- Compatible with Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and other networks
- 240VAC power supply optional extra.
The robust and intelligent NetComm LTE M2M WiFi Router NTC-140W is designed to provide real-time M2M data connectivity even in harsh environments. The NTC-140W creates reliable point-to-point or point-to-multi-point wide area network (WAN) connections for a variety of mission critical applications such as primary broadband, video surveillance, retail, payments, in-vehicle wireless hotspot and business continuity. Developed for demanding environments, the 4G M2M Router is housed within a rugged enclosure and utilises industrial strength components to operate effectively in temperatures ranging from -30 C to 70 C. The wall and din rail mount allows for easy installation, and the wide input voltage range (8-40 VDC) makes the router suitable for diverse applications and environmental conditions.