RFI YB6-61 450-480MHz UHF Yagi Antenna
- Fully welded 6 element construction
- Narrow beamwidth & high front to back ratios effective in reducing interference
- Can be configured in stacks or bays for higher gain applications
- Short low loss cable tail with N-female connector
- Australian designed & manufactured.
|LTE Band 31 (450-470MHz)|
Electrical SpecificationsFrequency Range: 450-480MHz Input Impedance: 50Ω VSWR: <1.5:1 (14dB) Vertical Beamwidth: 47 degrees Horisontal Beamwidth: 56 degrees Front to Back Ratio: >18dB Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc: please enquire Radiation: Directional Maximum Power: 100Watts
Mechanical/EnvironmentalConstruction: Fully welded aluminium, alodined finish Cable: Short 9008 Durathene tail Connector: N Female Mount: None Supplied - Recommend UNV Clamp Wind rating: >240km/hr Weight: 0.7kg Dimensions: 1000mm (L)
What connection does this antenna have?
This antenna has an N Female connector for attaching your required length of cable.