RFI YB9-62 480-520MHz UHF Yagi Antenna
- Fully welded 9 element construction
- Narrow beamwidth & high front to back ratios effective in reducing interference
- Can be configured in stacks or bays for higher gain applications
- Short low loss cable tail with N-female connector
- Australian designed & manufactured.
Electrical SpecificationsFrequency Range: 480-520MHz Input Impedance: 50Ω VSWR: <1.5:1 (14dB) Vertical Beamwidth: 46 degrees Horisontal Beamwidth: 54 degrees Front to Back Ratio: >18dB Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc: please enquire Radiation: Directional Maximum Power: 100Watts
Mechanical/EnvironmentalConstruction: Fully welded aluminium, alodined finish Cable: Short 9008 Durathene tail Connector: N Female Mount: None Supplied - recommend RFI Bracing Harness Wind rating: >240km/hr Weight: 1.0kg Dimensions: 1600mm (L)
What connection does this antenna have?
This antenna has an N Female connector for attaching your required length of cable.
Special Delivery InformationThis product is 1.6m in length and can only be delivered by a courier (not Australia Post). As such we cannot accept a PO Box. Please provide an address where someone will be present to sign for the package.