Tower Recommendation Proposal
- Available for towers ranging from 5m to 120m in height
- Free standing tower and guyed tower options assessed
- Comprehensive recommendation to suit project specifications
- Proposal on required equipment including costings and any specific installation requirements
- Ideal for feasibility studies
- Typical report turnaround 10 business days
What's involved in the Tower Recommendation Proposal?You will be asked to complete a Tower Design Input form, queries will be details such as the tower's location, height required, antenna loading and required accessories. After this has been submitted the technician assigned will evaluate various tower designs for feasibility based on the calculated stresses that will be placed on the tower. The recommendation will be a tower that meets all requirements and is the most economically reasonable design. Forming part of the recommendation will be Telco's proposal with costings, lead times and considerations detailed. This information can be used by the customer as guidance to form part of a tender application, high level plans, etc. Note: All local council or statutory authority approvals that are required must be obtained and presented with the input form if such an approval would have the affect of eliminating a particular tower design/s from consideration. A completed Tower Design Input Form (fillable word document) must be submitted to sales @ telcoantennas.com.au before tower recommendation proposal can be commenced.