- Durable short barrel TS9 connector
- TS9 plug to N bulkhead jack patch cable
- 15cm of high quality RG316 cable
This is a more durable version of the standard TS9 to FME patch lead. It's short barrel is made of a thicker gauge metal (~0.75mm/22 gauge) making it suitable for hundreds of insert and removal cycles.
Automatic Price Breaks
The price listed for this item is for a quantity of 1-24 units. Prices will automatically incur a bulk-buy discount during checkout depending on quantity ordered. For large orders please contact our team to arrange a quote.
- 25-49 units = 10% Discount
- 50-74 units = 15% Discount
- 75-99 units = 20% Discount
- 100-249 units = 24% Discount
- 250-499 units = 29% Discount
- 500-999 units = 33% Discount
- +1000 units = 37% Discount
Product image representative only, for exact dimensions and/or specification please contact us for a copy of the CAD drawing.
What does a patch lead do?
Super low loss cables such as LMR400 or LDF4-50A often terminate with N Male connectors due to their excellent operating characteristics across a wide RF spectrum. Bulkhead jack connectors also permit antenna connection through an enclosure while remaining weatherproof.
[collapse title="Insertion Loss"]
This cable has been tested and exhibits average cable loss of 0.29dB over full band 694-2700MHz.
Please enquire for test report.