- Durable short barrel TS9 connector
- 15cm of high quality RG316 cable
- Chromed brass connectors
- Suits standard TS9 PCB jack, Sierra Wireless modems.
Automatic Price Breaks
The price listed for this item is for a quantity of 1-24 units. Prices will automatically incur a bulk-buy discount during checkout depending on quantity ordered. For large orders please contact our team to arrange a quote.
- 25-49 units = 10% Discount
- 50-74 units = 15% Discount
- 75-99 units = 20% Discount
- 100-249 units = 24% Discount
- 250-499 units = 29% Discount
- 500-999 units = 33% Discount
- +1000 units = 37% Discount
Product image representative only, for exact dimensions and/or specification please contact us for a copy of the CAD drawing.
What does a TS9 patch lead do?
Some antennas terminate with a TNC Male plug for connecting into Cisco or brand-specific hardware. This cable is an ideal replacement to convert from TNC connectors into TS9 for most 3G/4G modems.