Teltonika RUT950 Industrial 3G+4G+4GX Modem Router
All Teltonika products sold by Telco Antennas are fully compliant with Australian Communications and Media Authority regulations.
Teltonika RUT950 3G+4G+4GX Modem Router
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700 MHz LTE with full Next-G fallback
- Supports Optus 4G+ 700 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- Supports Vodafone 4G+ 850 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- 3x LAN, 1x WAN 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n WiFi 2X2 MIMO
- 9 to 36 Vdc Molex connector with 240 Vac power supply
- Can be powered by 24 Vdc Passive PoE Injector
- Dynamic DNS, DHCP Relay, Web filters
- 2x Removable Cellular Antennas, 2x WiFi antennas
- SMS Config & Ping reboot
- Dual SIM (standard size) with carrier failover.
- Telstra.Corp and Private APNs fully functional
- Now includes mounting flanges as standard.
RUT950 is a high speed wireless 3G/4G mobile broadband solution with enhanced features for network connection reliability. Suitable for:
- Wind Energy
- Small Business
- Field Service
- And so much more
This is a product for IT professionals. While Teltonika offer support for faults, we do not offer general assistance with features or setup. If you do not have the appropriate technical skill we would encourage you to look into alternative brands such as Netgear for residential users, and Comset for technical users.
|Connection Specifications||Hardware Specifications|
|WiFi:||IEEE 802.11/b/g/n Wi-Fi standards||Weight:||285g|
|Ethernet:||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u / 3x LAN 1x WAN 10/100 Mbps port||Dimensions:||80 x 106 x 46mm (H x W x D)|
|2G:||850/900/1800/1900 MHz||Power Input:||100-240 Vac > 9 Vdc wall adapter|
|3G DC-HSPA+:||850/900/1900/2100 MHz||Input Voltage:||9-30 Vdc|
|4G LTE Cat-4:||FDD 700/800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz||Operating Temperature:||-20 to 55 °C|