Cel-Fi GO Repeater Yacht Setup for Telstra 3G & 4GX
Specifically designed for Yachts
Currently the only legally licensed Repeater on the Market
Includes the CD7197 Marine Kit, LCU400 Extension Cable, Cel Fi Go for the Telstra Network & I-Bar Stick On Antenna for increased Coverage around the Vessel
Telstra 3G & 4G compatible
700, 850, or 1800 MHz frequency (manual selection)
- The Cel Fi Go Repeater for the Telstra network is a convenient way to boost and distribute a 3G/4G/4Gx mobile signal within your Yacht
- Installing this device in your Vessel can improve the reliability of phone calls, text messages, and increase 3G or 4G services
- This is a complete repeater system designed to provide coverage within and around the Vessel.
- The wideband Folding Whip Antenna is ideally suited for this type of set up as it offers 7.5dBi gain across the low band 3G and 4G frequencies
- In order to cater for the long Cable, run down the Mast we shorten the Antennas tail to 500mm and provide one long length of Super Low Loss Cabling that will connect directly to the Cel Fi Go
- The Cel Fi Go is supplied with a 12v Cig Plug Power Adaptor.
- A Stick On I-Bar Antenna is then connected to the Cel Fi Go’s output in order to disburse the captured signal
- It's important to note that this repeater unit is designed to provide 3G or 4G services to mobile devices, it cannot produce both networks concurrently.
CEL-FI GO is a 3G/4G cellular signal amplifier that uses Nextivity's award winning technology to provide up to 100 dB of signal gain (1000x that of traditional boosters), while unconditionally protecting the operator's network.
Professional installation recommended for vehicles
It is possible to self-install the Cel-Fi GO inside your Vessel, however, you must ensure the internal and external antennas are isolated
Cel-Fi GO can cause interference to your vehicle electronic systems, so we strongly recommend professional installation to make sure you get the best from this product.