Cel-Fi GO Smart Signal Booster for Telstra 3G & 4GX
Compatible with the Vodafone 3G or 4G Network
Supported Frequencies - 3G 900 or 2100MHz / 4G 1800 or 2100 or 2600MHz (manual selection)
Suitable for Homes, Office, Cars, Trucks, Marine, RV and Stand Alone Solutions cars, trucks, mining, marine, RVs
Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
- CEL-FI GO is a 3G/4G cellular signal amplifier that uses Nextivity's award winning technology to provide up to 100 dB of signal gain (1000x that of traditional boosters), while unconditionally protecting the operator's network.
- Supported Networks - Vodafone, TPG, GoTalk, Redbull Mobile, plus more
Perfect for stabilising/providing signal in order to get stop dropping calls or improve your data service throughout the Home or Office
Ideal for use as a vehicle or marine booster as the mobile kit that includes a 12V cigarette lighter style power adaptor
Once installed, CEL-FI GO2 intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment — including operator network changes, or those caused by other nearby CEL-FI devices or boosters.
Improve high rise building coverage
- This system is ideal for the development of multistory buildings and basement car park distributed antenna systems (DAS).
- Please contact our engineering team for further information.
Relay your mobile phone service
Does your property or mine site have coverage available on geographic high points, but have no coverage in buildings?
- The Cel-Fi GO2 system can be designed to retransmit service down to your location. Our field technicians achieve coverage over 500m using a single GO and directional antenna, and over 2km using a second repeater.
Professional installation required - Buildings
- This is an active radio transmitter that requires the appropriate level of theoretical knowledge to install without causing self-interference and for it to operate at full strength. So while it's possible to self install, we do not provide the Cel-Fi GO2 in a package or kit form, as every installation will be different.
Professional installation recommended - Vehicles
It is possible to self-install the Cel-Fi GO2 inside your vehicle, however, you must ensure the internal and external antennas are isolated
To achieve the appropriate levels of isolation, it's generally recommended that the external antenna is mounted on your vehicle tray, 4WD lightbar/roofracks, rather than bullbar (i.e. isolated by the metal roof)
If installing on a bullbar, it's important that the internal antenna is placed in a position that will have the most metal between the external antenna
Cel-Fi GO2 can cause interference to your vehicle electronic systems, so we strongly recommend professional installation to make sure you get the best from this product.
- The Cel Fi Go2 for Vodafone will not boost the Vodafone Regional network. You can tell you’re using the Regional Network when ‘Vodafone AU R’ or ‘Voda R’ appears on your phone.
- The Cel Fi Go2 listed above does not include antennas - you can purchase antennas separately, or as pre-packaged kits.
Vodafone Cel Fi Go2 Product Brochure