* Product discontinued. Refer to the CM685V-1 as an alternative *
The Comset CM685P-W Router is a new generation 3G HSPA+ WiFi Modem Router with download speeds of up to 21 Mbps. The CM685P-W is designed to suit Australian conditions. It performs fast and reliable data communication for a wide range of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications.
The CM685P-W 3G HSPA+ WiFi Router enables users to quickly create a secure wireless network. It provides access to the Internet using the 3G cellular network.
The durable and rugged design makes the CM685P-W the router of choice for remote harsh environments. The compact design, easy integration and rich built-in features make the Comset CM685P-W suitable for a wide range of industrial M2M applications, including industrial automation, building automation, smart metering, security, surveillance, health, mining and environmental monitoring.
Click here to find your nearest 3G/4G Cell Tower.
>>| Hot Spot
- Built-in 3G HSPA+ industrial cellular module and SIM card slot
- Auto-dial feature, keep alive link
- Built-in watch dog
- 1 x Ethernet WAN RJ45 port + 1 x Ethernet LAN RJ45 port
- 3G failover for fixed line broadband connections
- Two CM685 can backup each other if one unit fails
- Supports two LAN IP addresses
- Rapid service deployment applications
- VPN (PPTP,L2TP, IPSec, GRE, Tunnel), SNMP
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps (CM685P-W model)
- WiFi can be used as WiFi client
- GPS (optional CM685P-G model)
- DTU (RS232 to Cellular Gateway)
- Two digital I/O's (DIO board required)
- POE Power over Ethernet for LAN/WAN RJ45 (POE Adapter required)
- SMS call to control router to be online, offline, reboot, status info, alarm