We are committed to protecting our staff and customers from the transmission of COVID-19. Telco Antennas has in place robust systems to manage this health issue. This information is provided to explain the ‘on-site’ processes we have in place for our staff to provide service to you, whilst minimising the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 while performing essential work, Telco Antennas staff will adhere to the following policy when visiting customer premesis, as well as any local legislation and health advice.
- Our staff will not shake hands or touch you or your pets. Please keep your pets and any children away from our staff. Where possible we ask you keep at least 1.5m distance from our staff.
- Our staff will wash their hands before commencing work and when work is completed. Our staff have received instruction on correct hand washing in accordance with the recommendations of Australian health authorities. If using soap and water, they will take 20 to 30 seconds to lather their hands correctly. We have provided them with material to dry their hands.
- Where soap and water are unavailable, our staff will use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser solution to clean their hands effectively.
- If our staff are working on equipment likely to have been touched by you, where feasible they will use disposable gloves to handle exposed surfaces. If this is not possible/feasible, staff will wash their hands as soon as practicable after touching the surface. An alternative to this is to wipe down surface areas with alcohol-based wipes prior to touching surfaces.
- We will endeavour to avoid handling documentation between our staff and you the customer with bare hands.
- We may ask the customer the following questions
- Have you or anyone here been overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone here been unwell in the past 14 days?
- Ask customer and anyone else present to maintain 1.5m of distance during the visit.
If anyone at the premises has traveled overseas in the past 14 days or has shown symptoms, that person is required to be in mandatory self-quarantine with no visitors, so we must reschedule the visit for 14 days later.
If you have scheduled an appointment with us and anyone at your residence is now required to be in self-quarantine, please inform us as soon as possible.
If you have any questions/concerns about our safety management steps, please contact our management team at: 07 3393 9919.