Cel-Fi GO Smart Signal Booster for Telstra 3G & 4GX
Telstra 3G & 4G compatible
700, 850, or 1800 MHz frequency (manual selection)
Suitable for cars, trucks, mining, marine, RVs
- CEL-FI GO is a 3G/4G cellular signal amplifier that uses Nextivity's award winning technology to provide up to 100 dB of signal gain (1000x that of traditional boosters), while unconditionally protecting the operator's network.
Ideal for use as a vehicle booster
CEL-FI GO has two options available: a mobile kit that includes a 12V cigarette lighter style power adaptor, or a stationary kit that includes an AC adaptor
Once installed, CEL-FI GO intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment — including operator network changes, or those caused by other nearby CEL-FI devices or boosters.
Improve high rise building coverage
- This system is ideal for the development of multistory buildings and basement car park distributed antenna systems (DAS). Please contact our engineering team for further information.
Relay your mobile phone service
Does your property or mine site have coverage available on geographic high points, but have no coverage in buildings?
- The Cel-Fi GO system can be designed to retransmit service down to your location. Our field technicians achieve coverage over 500m using a single GO and directional antenna, and over 2km using a second repeater.
Professional installation required - Buildings
- This is an active radio transmitter that requires the appropriate level of theoretical knowledge to install without causing self-interference and for it to operate at full strength. So while it's possible to self install, we do not provide the Cel-Fi GO in a package or kit form, as every installation will be different.
Professional installation recommended - Vehicles
It is possible to self-install the Cel-Fi GO inside your vehicle, however, you must ensure the internal and external antennas are isolated
To achieve the appropriate levels of isolation, it's generally recommended that the external antenna is mounted on your vehicle tray, 4WD lightbar/roofracks, rather than bullbar (i.e. isolated by the metal roof)
If installing on a bullbar, it's important that the internal antenna is placed in a position that will have the most metal between the external antenna
Cel-Fi GO can cause interference to your vehicle electronic systems, so we strongly recommend professional installation to make sure you get the best from this product.
- The Cel Fi Go does not include antennas - you can purchase antennas separately, or as pre-packaged kits.