Telco Antennas Emergency Service
Link failure occurrences can be caused by many reasons from a simple slipping bracket leading to misalignment to major infrastructure damage due to extreme weather or malicious activities. Although the cost of replacing equipment is not high the downtime of wireless networks can lead to huge financial losses from the enormous impact to productivity. To assist clients during this vulnerable time Telco offers emergency repair specifically to service remote and isolated regions. As an example our technicians have performed emergency work on a site that entailed a 13800km round trip covering 4 days.
Rates are as follows:
• $240 / hour travel time (departing from Brisbane)
• $240 / hour per technician (please note: minimum team of 2 technicians), charged in 20 minute increments
• Brisbane suburban rate: $480 for callout and first hour, then $240 / hour charged in 20 minute increments
• Additional outlay may also apply depending on the specific conditions, e.g. danger, hazardous environment, underground, etc.
Telco is committed to Zero Harm and with this in mind provide ongoing training to all staff on matters of safety. Safety is especially pertinent for our installers who are often working in challenging and potentially dangerous locations such as at heights, using conductive materials, exposed to very high temperatures, in geographically isolated regions etc. Telco outfits all staff with full PPE, first aid certification and any site inductions that are required to perform the installation.
Installation technicians are certified in the following safety fields:
• Provide First Aid
• Work Safely at Heights
• Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
• Work Safely in the Construction Industry
• Forklift Operation
For more information regarding the installation service or for general pricing enquiries please contact us via: bookings @ telcoantennas.com.au or by phone on: (07) 3393 9919 during business hours (AEST).