Telco 17dBi 4G MIMO Parabolic Antenna Grid Pack: 1710-2170MHz
Suitable for Band 1 & Band 3 LTE
MIMO Grid Pack for Telstra, Optus & Vodafone 4G: 1800MHz & 2100Mhz
- Two 17dBi grid antennas for mounting in MIMO
- Lightweight aluminium grid construction
- High wideband gain and superior front to back ratio
- Supplied with all angle mounting brackets for slant operation, 2 x pole clamps, u-bolts, screws, washers and nuts
- Rugged and durable aluminium construction ensures long term reliability and service.
The 4G grid parabolic antennas are our most tested and trusted antenna for the Telstra and Optus 4G networks.
The large grids provide an unmatched front-to-back ratio and tight receiving angle, which cut down background interference to provide an ultra clean signal. This is extremely important as a cleaner signal will allow the modem to negotiate a more complex (and faster) method of modulation.
This antenna is suitable for all city areas and rural areas, as they only operate on 4G frequencies.
If you require an antenna that will work on 3G, Next-G, and 4G please check out our Multiband 4G Log Periodic Antenna.
Specifications / Frequency
|Telstra/Optus/Vodafone 4G (1800 MHz)||
|LTE Bands 2, 25, 35-37, 39 (1900 MHz)||
|All Carriers - Urban/Metro 4G (2100 MHz)||
|LTE Bands 1, 33, 34 (2100 MHz)||
- Input Impedance: 50Ω
- V.S.W.R: <1.5:1
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 15 degrees
- Vertical Beamwidth: 20 degrees
- Front to Back Ratio: >20dB
- Polarisation: 45° / 135° via mounting brackets
- Maximum Power: 100Watts
- Connectors: N Female Connectors
- Cable: Short Tail
- Wind Rating: 216km/hr
- Temperature: -20°C +70°C
- Dimensions: 400 x 600mm per antenna.
- Weight: 2.4kg