UniFi AC Lite AP
- Dual band 802.11a/b/g/n operation
- 867Mbps on 5.8GHz & 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- 2x2 and 2x2 MIMO
- Intuitive management software with coverage visualisation
- Coverage up to 120m (400ft)
- Supplied with wall and ceiling mounting kit
- PoE injector supplied.
Featuring an ultra-compact design, the UniFi AC Lite AP delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance in a reduced footprint: 25% smaller than the standard UniFi AP. The UniFi AC Lite AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2x2 MIMO technology and is available in single- and five packs.
Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Instantly provision and configure thousands of UniFi APs. Quickly manage system traffic.
- Custom Maps and Google Maps
- Upload custom map images or use Google Maps for a visual representation of your wireless network.
- WLAN Groups
- Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range.
- One UniFied Network with Zero-Handoff Roaming
- Create one large wireless network across multiple APs so users can roam and seamlessly maintain their connection as they switch to the nearest AP. Unlimited scalability.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software. The software installs on any PC or Mac within the network and is easily accessible through any standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated. Controller software is also available for Linux using apt-get commands. The UniFi system only requires the controller software for installation and management and can run independent of the controller software for day-to-day operation.