Galvanised Tripod with 10m Telescopic Mast
- 10mm thick steel tabs
- Adjustable from 3m to 10m high
- Flat and adjustable/rotating feet inserts available
- 2000mm PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter)
- Guy wire kit available
- Customised upon request to suit any application
- Good quality product.
This tripod is engineer certified for survivability to support dish antennas up to 900mm in diameter in 100km/h winds.
Please contact us for:
maximum dish size, heights and bracing information, or for modifing/building a solution to suit your needs
lead times for masts and towers.
Like our smaller aluminium tripods, the versatile design suits a multitude of purposes and has been used in a range of industries including:
- Outside Broadcast (Radio/Television)
- Music Festivals
- Demountable and re-deployable telemetry.
Engineer approved recommendation
Due to the complicated nature of tower infrastructure, it can prove invaluable to have an engineer approved recommendation for solutions that will accommodate your particular project.
We offer a Tower Recommendation Proposal Consultation Service, providing a detailed report that you can use for the planning of communication assets.