Ubiquiti Rocket M5-AC Lite 450Mbps PtP/PtMP Wireless Bridge
- Up to 450Mbps with 802.11ac MCS-9 (256QAM, 5/6 coding)
- Up to 500mW output power (27dBm)
- 10/100/GigEth RJ-45 Input
- 2x RP-SMA Female antenna connections
- Radio only (external antenna required)
- 24VDC POE Injector (Passive) & 240V AC Adapter included.
High Speed Network SharingThis is a transparent data-link layer bridge, not a routed bridge - this means that you are creating a virtual ethernet cable between the two facilities, making network setup incredibly simple - no routing configuration, all protocols (DHCP, DNS, etc) just work. Management of the Ubiquiti device couldn't be easier with SSH and SNMP protocol support, as well as a very intuitive HTTP interface. The units are powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) - simply plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the Rocket, and the other into the PoE Injector (which is plugged into AC power). This allows one cable to both power the unit and also carry network traffic. We recommend using Cat6 Outdoor UV Shielded Cable with this unit.