Microwave Rigging Services
- Packet & TDM Microwave backhaul
- WISP PtP/PtMP base stations
- Greenfield & Brownfield site installation/commissioning
- At heights/tower/high-rise rooftop site installations
- Full industry certified and inducted
Telco provides high grade microwave, point to point, and multipoint communications rigging services across the nation. Based in Brisbane our installers have short turn-around times for jobs in the South East corner of Queensland and Northern New South Wales however are also available for state-wide and interstate projects upon request.
Our company works with it's IT partners on an axiom of non-competition - Telco strictly limits itself to the delivery of Layer-1 and Layer-2 equipment and services, allowing us to work hand in hand with your company without concern of clients jumping ship. For larger companies and government departments, this principle allows us to work with your internal IT departments, ensuring infrastructure is seamlessly integrated into your existing network.
• Tower Erection
• Guyed Tower Verticality and Wire Tension Analysis
• Structural Enhancements and Reinforcing
• Microwave Installation, LOS and Commissioning
• Coaxial Feeder, Optical Fibre and Hybrid Cable Installation
• Sweep Analysis
• PIM Testing
• OTDR, Insertion Loss Testing
• On-Call Network Fault Finding and Troubleshooting
• Mobile base station installation and commission
• DC power systems installation and maintenance
• Technical support
• Consulting services and Labour Hire
• Construction Industry (Blue/White Card)
• Senior First Aid & CPR
• RADHAZ (EME & RF Awareness)
• Tower Rescue
• Work Safely at Height
• IRATA Rope Access
• Confined Space
• Broadcast Australia
Rates are as follows:
• $60 / hour travel time (departing from Brisbane)
• $120 / hour per technician (please note: minimum team of 2 technicians), charged in 20 minute increments
• Brisbane suburban rate: $160 for callout and first hour, then $120 / hour charged in 20 minute increments
• Additional outlay may also apply depending on the specific conditions, e.g. danger, hazardous environment, underground, etc.
Telco Antennas is committed to Zero Harm and with this in mind provide ongoing training to all staff on matters of safety. Safety is especially pertinent for our installers who are often working in challenging and potentially dangerous locations such as at heights, using conductive materials, exposed to very high temperatures, in geographically isolated regions etc. Telco outfits all staff with full PPE, first aid certifications and any site inductions that are required to perform the installation.
For more information regarding the installation service or for general pricing enquiries please contact us via: bookings @ telcoantennas.com.au or by phone on: (07) 3393 9919 during business hours (AEST).