Top Seller Poynting 5-In-1 5G/LTE 4x4 MIMO & GPS Transportation & Automotive Antenna (410-3800 MHz); 6.2dBi, White
Poynting 5-In-1 5G/LTE 4x4 MIMO & GPS Transportation & Automotive Antenna (410-3800 MHz); 6.2dBi, White
- Ultra-wideband from 410 to 470 MHz, 617 to 2700 MHz and 3400 to 3800 MHz bands
- Cleverly designed decorrelated antennas give superior MIMO performance in the cellular bands
- Includes high-performance GPS/GLONASS antenna
- Careful mechanical design provides ruggedness, corrosion, water and dust resistance (IP69K)
- Ground plane independent: MIMO-3 is designed with an internal ground plane, making the antenna suitable for implementation on all surface types
Transport broadband, automation and telemetry for buses, utility, trucks and public safety vehicles
Industrial factory automation, robotic machinery and other M2M systems telemetry
Farming & agricultural automation such as M2M & IoT
Broadband cellular distribution for marine / boats (inland and near coastal vessels)
Mining vehicles and machinery communications, telemetry and automation (M2M & IoT)
- The MIMO-3-14 is a 5-in-1 high performance multi frequency antenna within a single housing, providing four cellular and a GPS/GLONASS antenna.
- The four cellular MIMO antennas (for 2G/3G/4G) covers the contemporary 617 MHz to 2700 MHz bands, as well as the new emerging LTE and 5G spectrum for 450MHz and 3.5GHz CBRS bands, which is becoming popular across the various international cellular network operators for LTE.
- The ultra-wideband performance of the antenna allows it to be used across different operators and technologies and is ready for future cellular technologies up to 3.8 GHz for 5G applications.
- The fifth antenna is a high-performance active GPS/GLONASS system operating down to -40°C.
- The MIMO-3-14 exceeds the performance of most competitors due to the attention to the design of this high-performance antenna.
- The radiation patterns of all radiating elements provide an excellent balance between omnidirectionality, pattern diversity and good radiation abilities at the desired elevation. This is an important criterion for the transportation and marine market. which the antenna was specifically designed for.
Specifications / Frequency
Frequency Range: 410-470MHz / 617-960MHz / 1427-1517MHz / 1710-2700MHz / 3400-3800MHz
Gain (max): 1.5dBi / 2.2dBi / 4.2dBi / 6.2dBi / 4.8dBi
Feed Power Handling: 10W
Vertical Beamwidth: See specification sheet
Construction: UV Stable ASA
Cable: 2m HDF195
Connectors: SMA Male
Ingress Protection Rating: IP69
Operation Temperature: -40°C to 80°C
Humidity: Non-condensing 5-95%
Salt Spray: MIL-STD 810G/ ASTM B117