3G/4G/4GX Desktop Survey
- Available for Telstra, Optus, or Vodafone networks
- Both Mobile Phone and Internet coverage
- Comprehensive study on available 3G/4G/4GX network coverage
- Recommendation on required equipment and installation requirements
- Ideal for site acquisition feasibility studies
- Typical report turnaround 3-5 business days, priority response also available.
- Please note, not available for Vivid Wireless.
Due to the complicated nature of mobile coverage issues the best course of action is to get the problem correctly diagnosed. By performing a full assessment of your area we are able to provide a satisfaction guarantee when purchasing the recommended equipment.
What's involved in the Desktop Survey?
You will receive
- Recommend and guaranteed optimal antenna and cabling
- Recommended antenna tilt and bearing
- Listing of optimal, feasable and unfeasable frequency bands in your area
- Equipment required to connect to your mobile phone and/or modem
When you commission a site survey from us, we will ask you a few questions to ascertain the issues you're having as well and what you would like to have fixed. We will also ask some general questions like what network you're on (i.e. Telstra, Optus), the device you are using, and of course the address of where you are having the issues. Then, simply hit Add to Cart to complete your booking. While the survey is conducted for one network (i.e. Telstra, Optus), if you don not have a service yet we can advise which is expected to perform best in your area. Once submitted, your booking will be sent to a technician who is equipped with an extensive database of 3G, 4G, and 4GX base stations (as well as transmission parameters) that service your area and will perform a series of computerised radio coverage simulations (combining terrain shielding, path loss, inter/intra-technology interference), transmitter service area analysis (for sites requiring optimal UE location recommendations), and optionally load/throughput simulations (please enquire). We will then recommend and guarantee the optimal antenna and cabling, antenna tilt and bearing, as well as the equipment required to connect to your mobile phone and/or modem.
Telco stand by the products recommended with a satisfaction guarantee - should the recommended equipment not provide a noticeable improvement to your service when installed per the recommendations, simply return the equipment for a full refund. Equipment must be in an undamaged, resalable condition, courier return cost at customers expense. Telco's field technical team are available for site visits and installation services Australia-wide. For more information please see Installation Services.