Ubiquiti UniFi AC Long Range AP
- Dual band 802.11a/b/g/n operation
- 876Mbps on 5.8GHz & 450Mbps on 2.4GHz
- 2x2 and 3x3 MIMO
- Intuitive management software with coverage visualisation
- Coverage up to 183m (600ft)
- Supplied with wall and ceiling mounting kit
- PoE injector supplied.
The Ubiquiti UniFi AC LR AP supports 802.11a/b/g/n with speeds of up to 876 Mbps in the 5 GHz radio band and up to 450 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band
Ideal for long-range deployments, the UniFi AC LR AP offers simultaneous, dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2x2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band
The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients
Available in single and packs of five.
Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Instantly provision and configure thousands of UniFi APs. Quickly manage system traffic.
Custom Maps and Google Maps
- Upload custom map images or use Google Maps for a visual representation of your wireless network.
- Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range.
One UniFied Network with Zero-Handoff Roaming
Create one large wireless network across multiple APs so users can roam and seamlessly maintain their connection as they switch to the nearest AP
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software
The software installs on any PC or Mac within the network and is easily accessible through any standard Web browser
Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any special training
Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated
Controller software is also available for Linux using apt-get commands
The UniFi system only requires the controller software for installation and management and can run independent of the controller software for day-to-day operation.