Warranty Returs Process
- Log in to your Resolution Centre and complete the steps there to begin the return process.
Telco Antennas Pty Ltd (here after known as Telco) provides Warranty for all products sold. Warranty may be provided by Telco directly or referred to the manufacturer or a third party.
Telco warrants that the Products supplied will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of invoice or for a period as specified by the manufacturer’s warranty policy, or as required by the Trade Practices Act (Cth) 1974. Any such defects will be remedied by repair or replacement at the sole discretion of Telco and is subject to the availability of replacement product or its spare parts from the manufacturer.
Certain products are not returnable (including consumables, software, some wireless and IT products) unless required by the Trade Practices Act (Cth) 1974, or other statute. Prior to returning a product, the customer must obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) Number from Telco (see Returning Product section). Where a product return for credit or refund is authorised, the Customer must return the equipment back to Telco at their own cost. A restocking fee of 10% of the invoice value or $20.00 may be charged at the discretion of Telco. Products requiring return must be in as new saleable condition and in the original packaging. This means no torn packaging, no soiled packaging, all internal packaging in original condition and original presentation, all screen protectors, all cable ties, warranty cards and instruction manuals. We will only refund if the product is in a true saleable condition. If the packaging requires Telco to spend time to repack then, Telco reserves the right to charge a re-stocking fee.
This warranty shall become null and void if:
- The Customer fails to comply with the User Manual operating instructions and information;
- The Products are modified, installed, or adjusted in any way not in accordance with User Manual operating instructions and information;
- The Products are exposed to environmental conditions beyond their intended application and specification;
- The Products are affected by fire, water or flood, frost, ice, wind, fusion, immersion in any liquid, lightning, power surges, induced electrical surges including but not limited to Radio Frequency or Electromagnetic Interference, earthquake, elements of nature or an act of God, riot, civil disorder, vandalism, strikes or industrial strife, theft, accident, war, lockouts, road closure, or any similar cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company;
- The Products are physically or operationally abused or damaged whether deliberately or by misuse; and/or
- The Products are affected by any system or Asset malfunctions caused by the abnormal operation, or by unspecified, undocumented, or unexpected operation of any third-party computer hardware or system.
Products requiring return for warranty purposes or any other purpose will not be accepted unless customer obtains an RA (Return Authorisation) Number from Telco in writing prior to returning the Product. RA Numbers may be obtained by logging in to your Resolution Centre and must state the associated Invoice Number, date of purchase, serial number and reason for return. If return is authorised by Telco then an RA Number will be issued by Telco by return email. This number is to be clearly marked on the packaging containing the Product being returned. Any Product returned without an RA Number will not be accepted and will be returned freight collect. Any Product return, which is subsequently found to be working correctly, will incur a charge determined at the discretion of Telco. Under no circumstances will the issuing of an RA Number by Telco entitle the customer to a credit or any liability whatsoever to the customer beyond repair or replacement of the faulty Product at the discretion of Telco or the Manufacturer. RA Numbers are issued subject to the manufacturer accepting the warranty claim.
The Customer expressly acknowledges that due to circumstances beyond the control of Telco, including (but not limited to) software viruses, power failure, electrical or topographical interference, asset malfunction and the actions and omissions by suppliers of telephone and other communications services, Police or Emergency Services or security patrol services, the Services may not operate as designed. The Customer also acknowledges that Telco is not responsible for damages to the Products, or failure to perform, as a result of any Asset accident or vandalism. The Customer acknowledges that Telco is not responsible for malfunction or failure to function of Third-Party Equipment or any damages caused as a result of such failure or malfunction. The Customer acknowledges that Telco is not responsible for loss of data or data recovery. In the event of replacement or repair of any equipment, the Customer acknowledges that such equipment will be returned as per originally supplied configuration.
Warranty/Returns Freight and Delivery
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the faulty item and delivery of the replacement item, unless otherwise authorised and agreed to by Telco Antennas Pty Ltd, or an agent acting on the entity's behalf.