Poynting MiMO Wideband Omni-Directional, Marine & Coastal Antenna - 3G, 4G & 5G
Poynting Wideband Omni-Directional Coastal MiMO Antenna - 3G, 4G & 5G
Medium gain omni-directional antenna
Ultra Wide Band Operation
The Antenna is purpose-built for marine and coastal operation
UV and salt-water resistant
Robust and weather resistant design with IP 68 rating
2X2 MIMO capable for improved performance
Includes 3.5 GHz CBRS band and is 5G ready
- The OMNI-402 is an ultra-wide band antenna, which covers all contemporary LTE operating frequencies with excellent balanced gain across all frequencies.
- The antenna also offers 2X2 MIMO capability from its vertically separated radiating elements, all in the same radome.
- The antenna design allows the antenna to have superior pattern control over the entire frequency range making the OMNI-402 a true high performance omni-directional MIMO antenna, suitable for marine and coastal applications.
- Usable in all parts of the world, the OMNI-402 guarantees signal reception almost everywhere. Poynting Antennas achieves this through new antenna configuration using multiple dipoles and a unique (patented) feed network.
- The antenna is future proof as it covers the 450 MHz LTE frequency band, which is becoming more popular in various regions and countries. This antenna is also 3400 – 3800 MHz capable for coastal and inland use.
Specifications / Frequency
Frequency Range: 410-470MHz / 698-2700MHz / 3400-3800MHz
Input Impedance: 50Ω
VSWR: <2.5:1 (over 90%)
Polarisation: Linear Vertical
Maximum Power: 10Watt
Product Dimensions: 750 mm x Ø75 mm (incl. BRKT-40)
Packaged Dimensions: 704 mm x 147 mm x 100 mm
Radome Material: UV Stable Marine ASA
Radome Colour: Brilliant White Pantone P 179-1C
Mounting Type: Standard 1'' -14 TPI marine mount & Wall/pole mount
Wind Survival: <160km/h
Tempreature Range: -40°C to +80°C
Water Ingress Rating: IP68
Salt Spray: MIL-STD 810G/ASTM B117
Operating Relative Humidity: Up to 98%
Complies with CE and RoHS standards